[gridshib-user] GridShib SAML Tools v0.5.0

Tom Scavo trscavo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:11:22 CDT 2008

We are pleased to announce GridShib SAML Tools v0.5.0:

http://gridshib.globus.org/docs/gridshib-saml-tools-0.5.0/readme.html

This new release of GridShib SAML Tools includes many new tools,
features, and bug fixes.  See the CHANGES file for a complete list:

http://gridshib.globus.org/docs/gridshib-saml-tools-0.5.0/CHANGES.txt

GridShib SAML Tools v0.5.0 will be distributed as a Capability Kit for
the Coordinated TeraGrid Software and Services (CTSS) stack.  GridShib
SAML Tools and its companion product GridShib for Globus Toolkit are
currently being rolled out throughout the TeraGrid.

Version 0.5.0 of GridShib SAML Tools is robust, quality software.  It
has been extensively tested and vetted for correctness.  We welcome
your suggestions and comments.

Thank you for your continued support of GridShib!

Tom Scavo
For the GridShib Project team