[gridshib-announce] GridShib-CA 1.0.0 released

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.illinois.edu
Tue Aug 25 21:29:58 CDT 2009

GridShib-CA 1.0.0 has been released:

http://gridshib.globus.org/download.html#gridshib-ca

A complete list of changes can be found here:

http://gridshib.globus.org/docs/gridshib-ca-1.0.0/changelog.html#version-1.0.0

The 1.0.0 release marks what I consider to be the completion of the
prototype and the start of the 2.0.0 release, which builds on
everything learned, looks to rectify mistakes made and adds features
needed by our current and upcoming projects.

Those interested in following the 2.0.0 planning and development, or
discussing/debating the planned features (or not planned features)
may do so on gridshib-user at globus.org or through through the various
bugs linked to from the roadmap, linkmed to from the 2.0.0 plans at:

http://dev.globus.org/wiki/GridShib_Development_Roadmap#GridShib_CA

Von